Saturday, May 20, 2017

Last Practice

I really wanted to do one more practice trip before we were officially full time. I am still working on organizing things inside the trailer and trying to figure out how everything is supposed to fit. This last trip we took was during the week. I wanted to see how the kids and I could handle being on our own for the day while Daniel was at work. Overall we survived. I only had to call him twice I think!

I love how every trip has to start out with a family car selfie!

Our first real home cooked dinner in the trailer!


Hanging out in the morning getting some school work done!



At home (in the house) this girl is almost always in the bathroom with me in the morning while I get ready. Our trailer bathroom is itty bitty and it made me laugh when she came in with her puzzle and hang out just like it was any other normal day.


No comments:

Post a Comment